If you are an employer looking to streamline your HR activities, a robust cloud-based HRIS (Human Resource Information System) is your best option. A centralized, easy to use and well-supported system will allow you to focus your energy on more important aspects of your business.
Benefits of a Cloud-Based HRIS:
1) HR Management in One Place – There is no need to manage your employment functions across multiple websites, log-ins and vendors. From initial job postings to separation procedures, every step of the employee lifecycle can be managed through a paperless system housed in one program. Simple and easy.
2) Accessibility for Everyone – Cloud capability means your information can be accessed from any computer or mobile device anywhere there is internet access. Managers and employees can have level-based access to the portal, making communication and information sharing trackable and seamless. And, employees do not have to take up another person’s valuable time to view items like accrued vacation time and health benefits information.
3) Updated Functionality – Keeping the HRIS in the cloud allows developers to more easily create tools that support your company’s needs. It is impossible to affect a program downloaded to your computer without requiring another download! Cloud computing enables a nimble and responsive working relationship, making the system more effective for your business.
4) Custom-Tailored Tools Suite – WorkSmart Systems has an upgraded cloud-based HRIS that offers a multitude of tools. While the system can manage every aspect of the employee lifecycle, from recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and benefit enrollment, to payroll, evaluations and separation or termination processing, not every organization needs every module. Our system allows you to pick and choose the functionality that suits your business.
5) Access to Experts – Smart HRIS providers like WorkSmart Systems understand that technology does not solve every issue. We provide all of our partners with an account manager familiar with your business to serve as your guide. Having employees comes with a great deal of complexity. You are an expert in your line of work, and Worksmart is an expert in theirs. Their knowledgeable team has the latest employee management information and technology, and can guide you through all of your employment processes and issues.
There is no longer a need to put up with complex and cumbersome HRIS programs. Learn more about how a cloud-based HRIS can help streamline the HR functionalities of your business. Send us an email, or give us a call at 317.663.4138.