In Indiana, August is known for back to school. However, for small business owners, it is the time of year they prepare for upcoming employee health insurance renewals. Letters from insurance companies will soon be arriving, breaking the news about higher premiums. The insurance industry is predicting 15% rate increases for the 2016 coverage year. Fortunately, as a BAGI builder member, you do not have to swallow those skyrocketing premiums.
The BAGI Group Health Insurance Program Can Save You Money on Your Employee Benefits Expenses
Benefits of the BAGI Program:
- Take advantage of a combined insured employee pool, diluting the effects health risks have on your policy rates
- Tap into group buying power to avoid large rate increases
- Opt-out of the ACA’s community-based rating pool, providing great benefit to companies with healthy employees
- Choose from 12 different plans, from benefit-rich and low-out of pocket plans, all the way up to plans with the maximum allowed federal out-of-pocket limits
- Qualify for exemption from the ACA, potentially saving you 8-15% on your premiums
To qualify for the BAGI group health insurance program you must be a BAGI member in good standing and have a business on the approved SIC code list. For more information on qualifications and how the program can benefit your business, send us an email, or give us a call at 317.663.4138.